Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Abonita Scarf

Posted by at 7:16 AM

How cool are these scarves? (Read More for video)



From the designer:



Hello, my name is Bonita and I would like to share my story with you. After being diagnosed with invasive lobular breast cancer in December 2003 and undergoing chemotherapy, I lost all of my hair. My active lifestyle and flair for fashion made uncomfortable wigs and hats impractical. Eager to feel chic and beautiful again, I wanted to design a stylish and versatile accessory, inspired by the elegant look of colorful and fashionable head scarves many women in Hollywood had been wearing, that would provide women with a beautiful alternative during a difficult time. I knew that when I recovered I had to share my creation with women everywhere who were feeling what I had felt. With the help of my longtime friend Lori, ABonita Scarves® were created in an array of colors and patterns and designed to be worn four different ways. Today I am thrilled to say that I am healthy and happy!










I'm all for buying one, but I wonder how difficult they would be to make?

2 comments on "Abonita Scarf"

Mitzkity on May 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM said...

Very cool - my Mother in Law needs this too, for her treatments.

Anita on May 27, 2009 at 11:22 AM said...

Aren't they neat? If a person could sew, I don't imagine they'd be all that complicated to make.

Post a Comment

 

We Love Sherri Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez