Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ads

Posted by at 11:15 AM
Hi everyone.

Just a reminder to watch the ads, and click through. Revenue is generated when readers click on links. Not a lot so far (about $11, to be honest), but every click helps. I'll be adding other ad material other than content-related ads so that it's more well-rounded. As the webmaster I don't believe I'm really allowed "ethically" to click on ads - but nothing's stopping you!

Anita.

1 comments on "Ads"

J on May 28, 2009 at 7:20 AM said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm stopping by to click on some ads. How far do I have to go with them? For instance, can I just click on the Google ads, then come back? Or do I then have to click on the Google link for it to generate revenue for this site?

Just want to make sure my clicking is worthwhile! Let me know next time we talk. xo

Post a Comment

 

We Love Sherri Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez